Make up brush rolls are a great way to keep all your natural eyelashes tools in one place for an easy traveling. Homemade makeup rolls are very simple to make, though some sewing skills are required. Make up rolls can be as large or small as you want, depending on how many brushes you use. Lace and other fun touches can be added to the roll once it is sewn. Use a sewing machine or hand sewing to make the roll, depending on your skill level for the same.
Wrhair Things you shall need To create a natural eyelashes brush roll:
• 2 yards of cotton fabric
• Fabric pins
• 1 or 2 reels of thread
• Sewing needles or sewing machine
Creating the Make up Brush Roll:
• Measure the cotton fabric into desired sized rectangles, and cut with a sharp pair of scissors. Use the leftover cotton fabric to measure and cut desired sizes of squares. Remember the pockets can be designed in the shapes you desire to give your make up brush roll a better look.
• Line up the cotton pieces and natural eyelashes them up from the inside out, creating a seam for the same. Leave an opening about the size of your hand, and flip the rectangles inside out, using a pencil to poke out the corners.
• Cut a piece of cardboard that will fit into the openings made, and place it in the rectangles or shapes that you have designed. This helps flatten the fabric. Remove the pins and the cardboard, and sew the smaller shapes to the bigger ones, matching the same sized lengths, and leaving a pocket, allowing there to be extra cloth at the top, which will cover the brushes.
• Fold the bottom half of the fabric upward. Sew the individual pockets for the natural eyelashes depending on the number of brushes you have and what size they are. One way is to make enough space on the far left, then make few more pockets in the shape you desire the pockets to be in, followed by the same number of pockets. Any remaining pockets can be stitched across.
• Sew the sides to close the roll. Flip excess fabric at the top over the spaces where your natural eyelashes brushes will go. Roll fabric as though finished. Take a pretty ribbon or lace and sew it to one side of the roll, allowing enough ribbon or lace to go all the way around the roll and tie for closing the roll. Unroll and place makeup brushes inside.